Followers

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

He kissed me.

A wink melts the heart, a kiss is very intimate and a hug makes you surrender. A combination of a wink, kiss and a hug makes one weak.

I got a new dress today, very unexpected. Somebody gave me a dress.
This reminded me of the time I was young when I got a new dress, I would want to wear it there and then. When I got my new dress today, I wore it there and then. I was very very excited.
My heart was skipping and the child in me was awakened. I felt young, fresh, beautiful and loved. I felt special and everyone old me the dress looked good on me.

Later in the afternoon, I felt a strong conviction to go hug a friend across town, I wondered what was going on, I got a boda and rushed to Nakawa to give a friend a hug, it was special and while there I hugged one other friend that I had not talked to since June last year. I felt reckless and wild. I was jumping like a little girl. Ooh how joyful I was.

My heart was filled with Love, peace, joy aaahhh.... Beautiful day. I was very happy.

That's how I know He had kissed me.
God had kissed me, gave me a glimpse of heaven. Placed love in my heart and loved me. Lifted me up and set me free.
My chains are gone
I have been set free
My God my savior has ransomed me.
Amazing Grace.

God winked at me, kissed me and hugged me. I am In his Loving arms forever.
I feel like a teenager who has been kissed by the boy she had a crush on.
Ooh Beautiful, Beautiful

I Love his Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment